These are your camping options:
- BYO tent (included in ticket price)
- Stay in caravan or motorhome
- Stay in a glamping tent, with or without bedding.
- Stay in one of the unique accommodations options.
Information for Campers
BYO campers (included in ticket price)
- Bring your own tent.
- Camping space is not pre allocated.
- Max pitch size is 4m x6m if your tent is bigger you’ll need to select the large tent upgrade at checkout.
The following items are available as an upgrade for your existing tickets.
The prices reflect the cost of the upgrade and does not include your tickets to the festival, which need to be booked in addition to your upgrade.
BYO Campervan/motorhome £20
- We have space for a few Campervans/motorhomes, you will need to select this as an upgrade in your booking.
- Campervan/motorhome upgrades do not have any electrical hook up.
- The cost of CamperVan/motorhome space is £20.
Glamping Tents bare hire £200
- You will be allocated a tent on arrival.
- The tent will be ready set up, and includes a floor sheet, you will need to bring your own bedding.
- You can upgrade to include bedding and decorations for your family group for up to 5 people for an additional £100.
- The tents sleep a maximum of 5 people.
Special accommodation upgrades.
The tree sphere treehouse upgrade cost £240
TREEHOUSE · Floating Tree Sphere for two people
Mains power, heating, stereo, hot and cold water, outdoor toilet and showers. A basic kitchen with a double hob, and everything you need and a bed with far reaching views. You will need to bring bedding and towels.
Find out more about this unique space
Monty the Motor home upgrade cost £240
Monty the Motorhome is a one of a kind renovated Retro American RV. One permanent double bed, and another bed conversion sleeping four. Mains power, hot water, sound system.
Retro Caravan upgrade cost £240
Retro heated caravan sleeping four, Cute kitchen with all required to cook a meal. There are toilets and showers 20 meters away, and this is very close to the main festival area. Mains electricity, hot water, a large king-size bed and smaller double with a privacy screen. It’s cute and basic providing everything you need for a relaxing stay.
Dan the Van upgrade cost £280
Dan the Van is a spacious caravan with a lovely covered porch overlooking trees and facing the sunset. Set in a private spot, and connected to mains electric, water and heating, providing a perfect getaway with everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Jabba the shepherd hut upgrade cost £320
Jabba the Hut is an epic shepherds hut, Mains power, hot water, sound system, insulated and heated with a lovely view across countryside towards the sunset. Jabba has a large private bedroom with double bed, ensuite shower room and a full kitchen with fridge, small oven and hob. The two sofas turn into a king size bed. Sit back on the balcony decking, and relax.
Find out more here
Jabba The Hut
- Our aim is to leave no trace on the site, so we ask all campers take all their rubbish home with them and leave the site as they found it.
- Private fires are not permitted on site – the only fire is the official fit pit at the camp fire.
- No cars are allowed past the car park, we will have trolley for you to use to move your camping gear from the car park to the camping area.